Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Holy Cow.. a new post

Well Folks!
Happy Christmas to all who read this.. Even a Happy Christmas to michelhunor09610564 who decided to use my blog as an advertisement for his crappy mortgage rate ad. Way to go you complete looser. I know thats not the spirit of the holiday.. So, to you, michelhunor09610564, I hope you have a good Christmas. Thanks for thinking I gave a s**t about your crappy company. See, a good thought and a bad thought.. Lets try a few more. Michelhunor09610564, I hope your family has a great new year... AND....... I hope your computer blows up and you loose every email or business link you ever had. Ok.. Karma bank account at an even balance. Now Ive turned on this word verification thing for all the millions of visitors to my blog. Seriously though, michelloosenor or micheldorkinor or whatever your name is. Get a f'in life.

Rack me.
Im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home