Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Me Posted by Picasa

So.. Guess what, all of you millions of people (ok.. two persons) who read my blog I now have pictures.. I actually took the time to download Picasa. Picasa is a photo sharing tool. Not the easiest to use in the world.. BUT ITS FREE.. and as long as its costing me zero dollars.. Im down for a little extra time dealing with this "bloggerbot". So, as you can tell, this is me.. and Im somewhere not in the US.. but as you can also see, I should probably not be doing what I am doing.. so Ill stop my story there before the black CIA helicopters show up to take me away!

PS.. for a good laugh search for "Lazy Sunday" on google and look at the music video from Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell. Prepare to have milk shoot out your nose.. even if your not drinking milk.. Wierd huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home