Thursday, December 22, 2005

I can tell its that time of year!!!!


Ah Ha! Yes Folks, it is hear.. Perhaps one of the finest shows ever to be made. A show that I can sit and actually watch for the 24 hours TNT plays it. Save the time spent eating or pooping. But, this blog is not about POOP. Trust me .. There are way to many blogs that are. Well, For those of you who know me, I actually spent an entire year of my youth being called Ralph because, before my hair started to go on vacation to Cabo San Lucas (why its going there.. I have no idea..But I like to think its going away to somewhere nice where it can relax) I looked pretty much just like ol' Ralph here. And surprisingly, I did many of the same things he did as a kid... Ah.. The good days.. So, In summation, I recommend this movie to all. In fact, a friend of my wife's and mine's, named Marysia has never even seen this movie.. Honestly, Marysia.. That's like Un-Christmas.. Really, I was dropping all of these references and she was going along with it. I thought I was being funny, in reality, yeah.. Not so much.. OY VEY! So, it is my Christmas wish this year that Marysia watches A Christmas Story. Well, I know its hard to believe, but Im once again on a tangent I didn't mean to go down at all. So back to why I wanted to post today.

I mentioned on my link list yesterday about JimKs podcast. My brother introduced me to The Starkcast. The starkcast is just as it is titled. Jim discusses his opinions openly and typically in a very hilarious manner. Even if he is a little vulgar and disturbing at times. Basically, if you cant get past that and understand the meaning behind it. DON'T GO THERE.. Honestly, if your not prepared for it, its not worth your time.

BUT, KIDS, THAT'S NOT ALL!!! .. My brother did something else for me.. He opened my eyes to the world of podcasting. Yes, Im in the darkages. Ok, hold your breath here folks.. But I don't even own an IPOD. I know, that's like not ever seeing The Christmas Story. Well, maybe not quite as bad, but almost. So, now my eyes are opened.. I probably will start to piece the stuff together to turn this site into a podcast instead of a blog, more fun that way!

This is another blog I found today and of course fell in love with. The Bitterest Pill is a great podcast by Dan Klass from LA. This is a much more audience friendly blog than The Starkcast. Dan navigates daily life and discusses his adventures with his family, including his sometime (but not often enough) co-host Hudson (who also happens to be his 6 yr old son). I recommend this blog for everyone.

All right folks! Time for me to log off and try to figure out what stuff I need to get to start my podcast. Dan, if you ever read this.. Drop me a line for some helpful pointers..

Merry Christmas! See you after the break!

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home