Friday, January 06, 2006

The Establishment - Lazy Americans

One thing blogging has brought me to a closer realization of is this: The majority of us here in the US are spoon fed almost everything. EVERYTHING. Newspapers, TV News, Radio - aka whatever Clear Channel wants you to hear. Honestly, since I started listening to Podcasts at work, I burn them on to a CD (B/C I'm still w/o an IPOD) and listen to them in the car. Everyonce in a while I listen to NPR, but that's about it. So here it is.. WAKE UP AMERICA. There is so much more out there than the same 20 songs played over and over again with commercials for the local car dealership in between. Its basically a bunch of crap. .crappy mccrapelstein crap.

SO, if your reading this and you say, "Nick, where can I go to check out some tunes that are not mainstream?" I would say - "Dude, go to the Podsafe Music Network, and send me some beer" (That didn't work, oh well.. it was worth a try) Then, check out any of the many many podshows centered around this great resource.

So, In summation
radio bad
podsafe music network good
send me beer
the end



Tres Jefes! Send me my shirt fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home