Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Podcast of Interest and a pain in my ***

If you know me, I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what I can do to make my work bearable. Its not that my work sucks.. Besides the fact that it is work.. but it is just not me. A desk 10 hours a day kinda sucks after a while. But alas, a savior has come.. that savior isnt actually one person.. but 3 and. in reality.. they are probably not much of a positive influence at all.. hmmm.. The savior is the TRES JEFES (Not a link for everyone). Basically, since I discovered this podcast a week ago, I ve been listening to all the shows I can get my hands on.. and strangely Ive been thinking about beer more as well.. COINCEDENCE??? hmmm.. maybe? Nah..

Now to the pain in my ***.. I try to run about 4 miles 3 times a week and my knees hurt today.. I mean hurt.. Im going to start taking some joint vitiams.. But .. does anyone have any other ideas? I dont want to be a hypochondriac.. but I hate it when my knees hurt.

Oh yeah.. I suck at picking winners of bowl games this year.. I think I should give up gambling and spend that money on beer.

Most importantly: Happy Birthday Tori!! I love you kiddo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home