Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Memories Shared


Howdy Folks, Christmas time has past us by and our trash cans are full of paper and our families are full of love. This Christmas found me and my lovely wife spending time with her parents and my wonderful daughter spending time with my parents at my brothers house with his family. (Holy Crap.. that was a run-on WHEW!) My other two children spent time with their Mom in California where they live (more on them later.. or maybe when they get here I will have my podcast together so I can intro them properly). But, I wanted to share a quick thought or two with yall before work started again. Also, to show you what a wonderful family Im part of. Geeze, I got lucky.. really..
This pic shows my three cousins.. the wee peeps and my daughter, Tori, who towers over them like a 13 year old would tower over a 5, 3 and a 6 month old.

This is Tori in Action
She is a great figure skater, I dont know if she landed this.. but for the hell of it, lets say she did.

On a completly different topic, on our 4 hour car drive to San Antonio, we listened to about 10 episodes of The Bitterest Pill, 5 episodes of Cush - Things I say and the entire first season of Dr. Floyd. I love each of these podcasts. It has led me to start thinking about a podcast of my own. What do yall think? Any ideas, rumminations or general thoughts? Let me have em if you got em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home