Friday, December 23, 2005

I Love my Boss

So, today is the day before we leave for Christmas vacation here at my work. And, if you have been reading you have often heard me complain about my work and the fact that it is not really what I want to do forever and ever amen. But, in all honesty, its not that bad. The bossman, keeping up one of his best traditions is taken us all out to an alcohol laden lunch at a local mexican joint called El Tiempo. Yum.. Yum.. Yum.. .. Not for the food.. But for the margaritas.. I've been sick all week and this is going to be good!.. PS. Sidonie, if you're reading this.. I might not be able to pick you up early from work today.. I might be taking a nappy poo in my office. .! ha!
Oh yeah, I don't really love my boss but I do respect him because he is not a micro manager. and he seems to genuinely care about his subordinates. Something I appreciate greatly.

To continue on Podcasts I have found..
1. Dan Klass turned me on to a great podcast called Cush - Things I say check it out.. each show has a rating of its own.. some are good for all ears.. some are not.. so lets be smart out there kiddos!

Merry Christmas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home